Web Standalone

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I think it would be useful to have the ability to have links within a web standalone model to another. This would allow the user to break up complex models into smaller models.

Thank you

• Official Post

Hello,

I think it would be useful to have the ability to have links within a web standalone model to another. This would allow the user to break up complex models into smaller models.

Thank you

Thank you, I'll gladly file this as a feature request. How would you like to see this implemented in the future, would you just like a list for example with access to the other Web Standalones, or would you like to have these links spread throughout the actual project, so that a user could navigate it in the browser and click these links to change to a different standalone? :)

• I too would appreciate this feature. I envision having a menu of different models so I could enter and navigate through the building by department or floor and I also envision using it via links throughout the project as well. Either way enables the viewer to experience the spaces via a "script" and each model could be assigned to different populations based on what they need to navigate through and react to.

• Me too. ;)
    My (real estate) clients "holy grail" is a sales web site with a full 3d presentation of the building where you can mouse over the different appartements to get info, and click on them to get the full data set for that appartement. Links within a web standalone would be very much appreciated!

(He also want the standalone to read the users time and date, and set the lighting accordingly. Since we live almost on top of the world with little sun during the winter, I'm not sure that is the best for sales, but is is a compelling idea.)