Manage Uploads, error loading the dialog

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Enscape version 2.7.0+18848 - Revit 2019 and 2020

We had a client contact us that some QR Codes will not open any more. I went in, this morning to check out the Manage Uploads location and I'm getting an error, which is preventing the Manage Uploads dialog from starting. This is happening in Revit 2019 and 2020. I've emailed Enscape Support, but thought I'd drop a forum post to see if anyone has ran into this, and if there are solutions.

• Official Post

Enscape version 2.7.0+18848 - Revit 2019 and 2020

We had a client contact us that some QR Codes will not open any more. I went in, this morning to check out the Manage Uploads location and I'm getting an error, which is preventing the Manage Uploads dialog from starting. This is happening in Revit 2019 and 2020. I've emailed Enscape Support, but thought I'd drop a forum post to see if anyone has ran into this, and if there are solutions.

I'm sorry to hear about that. Have you already received a reply to your e-mail you've submitted? Can you please also let me know what error message you're receiving exactly?

• Official Post

I have not received a response from the support email yet.

In this case, please definitely also send in a dedicated feedback report as described here - the log files and / or machine information should give us further hints regarding why you experience this issue. Also, can you maybe share one of the problematic QR codes with me? If the project is confidential, just send it to me via a personal message in this forum.

• Do you have an email address I can send this information to? I just received an "undeliverable" notification from the support email I sent the other day. Sorry for the delayed response. Things got busy and this is the first chance I had to get back to this.

• Official Post

Do you have an email address I can send this information to? I just received an "undeliverable" notification from the support email I sent the other day. Sorry for the delayed response. Things got busy and this is the first chance I had to get back to this.

You should be able to send it support@enscape3d.com - you can upload the QR files to wetransfer.com for example, then send me the link via a personal conversation in this forum, and please also send in a feedback report. Do you actually also experience any problems when you simply send in the report via the feedback button?