Could we have a forum included that is for general Enscape questions?

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • We have a separate forum for each of the CAD softwares, but sometimes a question I have doesn't apply specifically to a CAD software but is a general Enscape question.

For example, if/how can I control what "time" my lights turn "on/off" in a model?

• Official Post

We have a separate forum for each of the CAD softwares, but sometimes a question I have doesn't apply specifically to a CAD software but is a general Enscape question.

For example, if/how can I control what "time" my lights turn "on/off" in a model?

That may be worth considering yes. I'm gonna discuss this internally, thank you!

Also, lights are always on by default, but they seem to be not emitting any light when sunlight is present most of the times - once you adjust the time to night, the lights will become visible. Would you like to have more control over when the lights are actually turning on/off depending on the set time of day? If so, what would be your use case for that? :)