A place to relax and get rid of everyday worries

• Hi all,:)

This's a place to relax and get rid of everyday worries

I tried to add spiral water effect and caustic for water surface in enscape:D

I find that interesting

Model in sketchup by me

Only Enscape 2.7

No HDRI

No Post- production

Hope you like it

• Glad to see your cleaning bananas in your pool now. :D

I like the softness of colors/materials in this set of renders that you chose to incorporate. Makes it very enjoyable to view.

Only thing I see is the inconsistency in the plaster arch/column and there seems to be some tearing in the either the mesh or UV Wrapped material? I'm curious how you attempted the imperfection of the arches because it does look fairly nice otherwise.

• Glad to see your cleaning bananas in your pool now. :D

I like the softness of colors/materials in this set of renders that you chose to incorporate. Makes it very enjoyable to view.

Only thing I see is the inconsistency in the plaster arch/column and there seems to be some tearing in the either the mesh or UV Wrapped material? I'm curious how you attempted the imperfection of the arches because it does look fairly nice otherwise.

yeah Steven Garubba, I used map map in the cleaning bananas post for the pool surface.^^^^

My scense cover from a scene in fact so the arches were worn out. The uv map is not tearing, but because I added some mesh to the model, it is not as new as it is, there are cracks and not smooth. It is also an idea of mine

Thank you for your suggestions:thumbup: