Blurry Enscape in newest version?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello - Just did an update on my driver for the new Enscape to test out before deploying to the rest of the team. All the new assets look great, unfortunately I am still experiencing severe incompatibility since version 5.5.3 (the last best stable version in my opinion). I have an Nvidia Quadro P4000. Nothing in 5.6 or 5.7 have worked, and 5.6 has experienced regular crashing. I tried testing differences in Depth of Field from Auto Focus to manual and nothing worked, and outlines and general visualization are poor in comparison to previous versions. So I rolled back yet again to 2.5.3.

Has anyone else seen these issues? is there a way to troubleshoot this issue?

• Official Post

Hello - Just did an update on my driver for the new Enscape to test out before deploying to the rest of the team. All the new assets look great, unfortunately I am still experiencing severe incompatibility since version 5.5.3 (the last best stable version in my opinion). I have an Nvidia Quadro P4000. Nothing in 5.6 or 5.7 have worked, and 5.6 has experienced regular crashing. I tried testing differences in Depth of Field from Auto Focus to manual and nothing worked, and outlines and general visualization are poor in comparison to previous versions. So I rolled back yet again to 2.5.3.

Has anyone else seen these issues? is there a way to troubleshoot this issue?

Have you already tried our latest release, Enscape 2.7? If not, please try that version to see if it helps - should you still experience problems afterward, please also send in a dedicated feedback report as described here and include a link to this thread in the submission form please.

• Enscape reduces rendering resolution when frame rate falls down below a critical value. Could you please post a screenshot of the Enscape window with blurry rendering so we could say if it is the case in your case?

• Official Post

Interesting, can i somehow show the framerates to see if the hardware is insufficient?

Yes, you need an FPS tool, or for example use the built-in one from NVIDIA, if your card is from NVIDIA, otherwise or any in any case simply check out the following article:

https://www.howtogeek.com/2097…9s-fps-frames-per-second/