Blurry Enscape in newest version?

• Hello - Just did an update on my driver for the new Enscape to test out before deploying to the rest of the team. All the new assets look great, unfortunately I am still experiencing severe incompatibility since version 5.5.3 (the last best stable version in my opinion). I have an Nvidia Quadro P4000. Nothing in 5.6 or 5.7 have worked, and 5.6 has experienced regular crashing. I tried testing differences in Depth of Field from Auto Focus to manual and nothing worked, and outlines and general visualization are poor in comparison to previous versions. So I rolled back yet again to 2.5.3.

Has anyone else seen these issues? is there a way to troubleshoot this issue?

• Hello - Just did an update on my driver for the new Enscape to test out before deploying to the rest of the team. All the new assets look great, unfortunately I am still experiencing severe incompatibility since version 5.5.3 (the last best stable version in my opinion). I have an Nvidia Quadro P4000. Nothing in 5.6 or 5.7 have worked, and 5.6 has experienced regular crashing. I tried testing differences in Depth of Field from Auto Focus to manual and nothing worked, and outlines and general visualization are poor in comparison to previous versions. So I rolled back yet again to 2.5.3.

Has anyone else seen these issues? is there a way to troubleshoot this issue?

Have you already tried our latest release, Enscape 2.7? If not, please try that version to see if it helps - should you still experience problems afterward, please also send in a dedicated feedback report as described here and include a link to this thread in the submission form please.

• Enscape reduces rendering resolution when frame rate falls down below a critical value. Could you please post a screenshot of the Enscape window with blurry rendering so we could say if it is the case in your case?

• Interesting, can i somehow show the framerates to see if the hardware is insufficient?

Yes, you need an FPS tool, or for example use the built-in one from NVIDIA, if your card is from NVIDIA, otherwise or any in any case simply check out the following article:

https://www.howtogeek.com/2097…9s-fps-frames-per-second/