Private House, USA

• Brilliant walk-through and model - well done. A few minor things I would comment on to improve it...

On your initial fly-through, it would have been really cool to project the google map onto the ground-plane of the model. (I've done this a few times - you loose the HQ definition, but it's on the ground of neighboring properties so I think you gain more than you loose.)

I would also lengthen a couple of the scenes to a minimum of 4 sec.

(Oh, and your roof-top veranda lights stick out of your roof ;) )

• Very nice video! I like the transition from Google Earth to Enscape. But your grass is much too bright! You see it compared to the vegetation and also if you blend from Google Earth to your Shot that the grass suddenly becomes super bright while the trees match quite well.

• Like the model, the fly through the clouds move is really neat.

Some constructive criticism: The cuts and the overall speed make this presentation feel rather busy. You're using the same "fade to/from black" transition on every transition which needs the viewer to re-adjust to the visuals on every transition. This plus the generally very short nature of your individual shots makes the video rather exhaustive to me. Try slower movements with your camera and/or longer clips, also vary up the transitions, favoring simple cuts or scene blendovers over those fade-out/ins.

Oh, and there's also some flickering at 1m24s.

Other than that: Good work!

• Very nice video! I like the transition from Google Earth to Enscape. But your grass is much too bright! You see it compared to the vegetation and also if you blend from Google Earth to your Shot that the grass suddenly becomes super bright while the trees match quite well.

Thanks for all suggestion, i appriciate that !

trying to do more great walkthrough ! ;)