procediral maps mast have

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi

There is requests for substance material support. And I would like to have procediral maps in material editor (tile/noise/dirt...) like in other renderers. And sure it is cool to have more than one layer per map slot. There could be blending mode (multyplay/exclude/screen...) for map layers.

And another feature: why is there slider brightness? it makes the same as Amount as I see. Slider "levels" or "curves" or "GAMMA" would be here more useful..., to transform diffmap to bumpmap for example.

• There have been a few requests for various layers, but I would suggest that the noise/dirt is more for the gloss map rather than the bump.

(My suggestion was to make the slider "Contrast" and have the start point in the middle with -100% <-> +100%)