2.7.0 and 2.7.1b Enscape Window doesnt remeber screen postion on Dual Monitors

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • As per the title, in 2.7.0 and 2.7.1 beta the Enscape Window will always open on the primany monitor even though it was previously on the 2nd monitor.

The window size is retained but not its position.

In 2.6.0 the position is remembered between sessions.

• Official Post

I've played with things a bit and still cant get the Enscape window to remember its position.

I've sent feedback with a link to this thread so it might help find the cuplrit.

Thanks a lot. In the meantime, you may also simply try a full clean re-install of our latest preview, while making sure that you uninstall any prior version beforehand as well.

• One thing I was thinking was my Monitor positions.

I have my 2nd monitor to the left of my primary so that I can easiliy turn it for my boss to see the E window.

I could be completly wrong about this but wouldnt that make my prefered window position a negative x position in relation to my primary display?

I might explain why some of us are ok and others are not.

I'll try a complete reinstall though as soon as I can

• My second monitor is on the left too. One thing I did notice is that the Enscape window starts off in the primary monitor for a split second when I first start Enscape. It then jumps to the second window in the position I had from my last session. Maybe something is not refreshing in your case.