Rendering from orthographic

• When I render, I have a specific x,y ratio (for printing A3/4) that does not relate to the screen aspect ratio. When I render from a normal Perspective view, the screen's X is maintained and it is "grown" in the Y to accommodate the predetermined exported ratio. However when I render from an Orthagraphic view, the screen's Y is maintained and it is "cropped" in the X.

(The 'safe frame' does show this, but it should be consistent no matter the view mode.)

• When I render, I have a specific x,y ratio (for printing A3/4) that does not relate to the screen aspect ratio. When I render from a normal Perspective view, the screen's X is maintained and it is "grown" in the Y to accommodate the predetermined exported ratio. However when I render from an Orthagraphic view, the screen's Y is maintained and it is "cropped" in the X.

(The 'safe frame' does show this, but it should be consistent no matter the view mode.)

Thank you very much, I'll try to reproduce this accordingly and get back to you in case I require any further information from you. :)