Twinmotion(2020.1) VS Enscape 2.7

• In terms of rendering quality they are pretty similar. It's the little thing that set them apart like the grey-ish Twinmotion sky, the crisper font on the Enscape render and the Enscape background buildings. But yeah, judging on these two pictures I'd also prefer Enscape.

• I agree with everyone that Enscape is king. :)

However, if i were to give an honest critique to push Enscape even further... The tree assets from the asset library need to be fixed in terms of colors. When you compare the two images, you'll see that the leaf color is way too green that its not natural looking.

If the Enscape team can work on pushing the hue more towards yellow on the color spectrum, it will improve every community member's images across the board.

Best,

Steve

• I couldn't agree with you more, as I mentioned earlier about color-adjustable asset pools

• Well.....to be fair, exterior shots out of Twinmotion can look as good as anything from Enscape. Even though TM is 100% raster-based, the GI for exterior scenes is pretty good. It just takes a little more effort. lol.

It's when you get within the INTERIOR environments that raster-based engines simply fall apart, and you have to spend quite a bit of time and fiddling to get them looking great. Even then, unless you are next to a large wall of glass that allows a huge amount of GI to illuminate the scene, you have your work cut out for you.

The biggest challenge to Enscape's visual fidelity is going to be when TM finally incorporates realtime ray tracing support. However, if we go by the awful state of RT implementation we see in Unreal, we may be waiting awhile.

The big advantage that Enscape has over everything else is the unbelievably SHORT TIME it takes to get an image looking amazing.

• However, if i were to give an honest critique to push Enscape even further... The tree assets from the asset library need to be fixed in terms of colors. When you compare the two images, you'll see that the leaf color is way too green that its not natural looking.

Fully agree with you on that. Adrian Renner 's team is working continously on that, we will improve on that end :)

• Enscape for me and this is why I have decided to invest my time and money with Enscape. Another big reason is that the Enscape team is pushing to improve and really listens to its customers which is something that I hope the team continues to do and continues to maintain this family vibe in the community that uses Enscape.

• The ability to paint a mix of vegetation on to a surface in Twinmotion is a really good feature (albeit to an external file). Can we expect to see anything similar in Enscape any time soon? Would save a lot of time.....

• Of course Enscape looks much better.

Raytracing, Sky and Clouds, ....

But Twinmotion at least runs on Macs !

Be assured that your wish to have Enscape on Mac will also be forwarded. :)

• The ability to paint a mix of vegetation on to a surface in Twinmotion is a really good feature (albeit to an external file). Can we expect to see anything similar in Enscape any time soon? Would save a lot of time.....

Something along those lines is actually planned, but it may not appear before Enscape 3.0 for now. Still, gladly forwarding your feedback as well, I think having such a tool would be a useful great addition.

• thats right :thumbsup: i didnt use enscape tree, i used from others with good texture like from Luabwerk and now Megascan (with awesome texture 3d object) from Quixel is free, but i dont know since they have special or something because Quixel is suported Epic Games who have Twinmotion :Dplease check it B to B i hope Quixel suport Enscape in the future not only Evermotion Demian Gutberlet :thumbsup: