Why does the newest Enscape version 2.7 not work on my Rhino 6?

• Hello,

I recently updated my enscape from 2.6.1+13260 to the latest 2.7.0+18848 with a student license. Enscape won't even load on my Rhino 6.0. It gets stuck at the 5% mark and then it crashes.

My computer's specs:

MSI GS75 Stealth

System Memory: 32GB DDR4

Graphic Card: NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Max Q

Processor: 9th GEN INTEL CORE i7-9750H

What is the problem? I've rebooted the installation several times and I have updated my rhino 6.0 too, but, nothing works. I have also tried this on my school's computers, but I am not sure of their specs. The same thing happens then too.

• Hi TheRealMies , welcome to our forum.

Would you please be so very kind to either disable the any of the following software and/or deny the autostart when you boot your operating system if one of these is installed on your machine:

• Asus Sonic Studio II
    • Alienware Sound Center
    • A-Volute
    • MSI Nahimic

Can you then let me know whether or not this resolves the issue for you? If not, please send in a feedback report as described here and briefly describe your problem in the submission form. Thanks!

If you have any other issues or questions, please don't hesitate in getting back in touch.

• Welcome to our forum Olivier78150 ,

I am very sorry to hear about that - in that case, would you please be so kind as to install the Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 Redistributable on that machine in question? Installing this update should resolve the issue. Please be sure to install the x64 version.

Please get back to me if that doesn't resolve the problem!

• Welcome to our forum Olivier78150 ,

I am very sorry to hear about that - in that case, would you please be so kind as to install the Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 Redistributable on that machine in question? Installing this update should resolve the issue. Please be sure to install the x64 version.

Please get back to me if that doesn't resolve the problem!

I have updated my Visual Studios x64 and I have none of the programs listed above. However, Enscape still does not work. I am not sure what to do, as I have seen other computers not able to use the latest version of Enscape on their computers as well.

• TheRealMies , please send in a dedicated feedback report as described here. In the submission form, please also include a link to this thread for reference! Then we can further troubleshoot the cause behind this problem, thank you very much.

• Hi Demian, May I ask if the Rhino 6 + Enscape 2.7 issue has been resolved? If yes, what is the solution. Thank you.

Which issue(s) are you experiencing exactly? There should currently be no problems with Enscape + Rhino, but if you experience any let me know more about them. If you experience any of the mentioned problems above, you can try the proposed solutions and if that doesn't help, please send in a feedback report as well:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

And in the submission form simply include a link to this thread. :)