it looks like one of my clients like to get an animation soon and so I did some tests. First - it's a nice basic animation tool, makes fun to use!
I have some questions and wishes:
* Where can I find the single frame images? (for best quality without compression, good for photoshop stack edit, ...)
* How can I use the background alpha mask for animations? (for product design animations)
* Please allow to manual set the max duration count at the slider, for example at 30s.
* It could be nice to control the intensity of motion blur.
* How can be GI flickering avoided ? (I tested an animation in white mode with outlines.)
* Please find a way to render a rotation around an object and the camera distance is constant. Maybe an animation option like "only cam rotation" could help. Good for animation where an object is in focus.
* Some noise at reflections is static and looks like fine dirt on the screen.
* An antialiasing filter like "gaussian radius 1.3" could help against Moire effects on fine geometric details.
* It could be nice to get two interpolation drop down menus, one for start position and for stop position. (For example it's standard for video editing effects to set independent interpolations for start/stop.) So, a first part of an animation could start smooth and ends linear and the second part of the animation could linear start and smooth stop. One of my important wishes. )
Great to see that the focus point can be animated too. Maybe it could be added to the tutorial.
* Please save the DoF amount for start and end position. (Maybe easy to implement.)
* Please save the exposure brightness for start/stop. Nice for animations effects or better control for changing lighting situation.