how can i Archvie full Sketchup file with all texture used in Enscape ?

• That is at the moment not possible, but it's filed as a feature request on our agenda to which I'm adding your upvote. In the meantime, if you want to move the project plus textures to a different machine, make sure that the textures will be in the same directory.

So if you save them to C:\Project X\Textures also make sure the create this folder structure on the other machine(s).

why this post not approve?

First time posters sometimes won't get approved - this is there to protect against spam. :) So from now on all your posts are automatically approved though so no worries.

• sorry to ask here.. hi Damian any possiblity for my thread to get approve as well? (1st time) really dont know where to go for help.

Cheers..

To original poster.. Archive feature..would be great addition to enscape..prolly soon we do get this function.

• sorry to ask here.. hi Damian any possiblity for my thread to get approve as well? (1st time) really dont know where to go for help.

Cheers..

To original poster.. Archive feature..would be great addition to enscape..prolly soon we do get this function.

Thanks, also adding your upvote to the topic.