Marijuana Dispensary Design

• Hello All!

About 6 months ago, I had the privilege of designing a retail flagship space for a medical marijuana company which will be located where the industry is currently booming in the US, Arizona. Most, if not all of the millwork is custom to harmonize with the overall design of the interior architecture and a lot of thought had to be put into lighting and displays. This was the first time I have heavily used artificial light within a space to create visual importance in retail design and I think Enscape was more than capable of handling it all and helping me deliver a full rendering and design package for the client!

Enjoy,

Steven Garubba

• Only really nitpicky thing I found is the perspective on the floorplan fonts of "Edibles & Pastries", "Puck bar" and "The hot box" looks off.

Other than that: Absolutely stellar job. Your work might be up there with if not the benchmark for what can be done with Enscape. :thumbup:

• Only really nitpicky thing I found is the perspective on the floorplan fonts of "Edibles & Pastries", "Puck bar" and "The hot box" looks off.

Other than that: Absolutely stellar job. Your work might be up there with if not the benchmark for what can be done with Enscape. :thumbup:

Yeah getting perspective right in birdseye plan is easier said than done from my experience :D This was also before the amazing orthographic setting we have now.

I really appreciate your last remarks as well! :)