Updating keyframes reverts back to 1

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • When editing keyframes and clicking "apply" (*) the viewport automatically moves to the first keyframe camera position while remaining stating that it's (x/y) - using < and > will move to the previous and next keyframe from the one that was just edited. (I notice this specifically when updating the time of day.)

* Feature request: I would find it way more intuitive/useful if the [Apply] button was actually a [Cancel] button - clicking on next/previous/insert would automatically save any changes. Click on the [back] button would ask if you wanted to update the keyframe. Clicking on the new [Cancel] button would revert to the last saved keyframe.

• Official Post

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out. Also, gladly forwarding your feature request. :)