Visual Settings window doesn't appear with Real-time render window

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello everybody,

I have a problem that from some time with enscape newer versions, I can't view the visual settings window at the same time with the real-time render window.

that was really helpful to adjust the environment settings and preview it really fast ,and recognizing the slight difference in each adjustment.

• Official Post

Hello everybody,

I have a problem that from some time with enscape newer versions, I can't view the visual settings window at the same time with the real-time render window.

that was really helpful to adjust the environment settings and preview it really fast ,and recognizing the slight difference in each adjustment.

That should still work just fine, but make sure to not minimize the CAD solution you're using Enscape with, as this also minimizes the settings dialogues.

So for Revit, you can use a window arrangement like this:

With this setup you can navigate Enscape, and you can adjust the settings to see adjustments on the fly. :)

• Official Post

Abdelrahman Ragheb , at the moment we do not plan to adjust this as this implemented in such a way by design - most of our users are making use of dual monitors, thus the current system is more suitable in that regard. Maybe you have the chance to upgrade to two screens as well, otherwise I'll also gladly forward your feedback regarding that we should implement an adjustment for this to make it more user-friendly for users with only a single screen. :)