Enscape for iPad

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Thanks for your response Demian. Christian has pointed out in another post the Roadmap on your homepage - however please consider making the announcement / make a pinned thread to allow all forum users know what is coming / what is being worked on. Thanks.

• Official Post

Regardless the discussion about the feature-request-board, which as user I think we would all appreciate.
    Is there any news on the Enscape for iOS?
    I guess you must be familiar with BIMx, the iOS platform from Archicad. From my experience it is BY FAR the best architectural tool for iPad, but it depends on Archicad. I think if you took the already amazing power of Enscape, and added 1. export to iOS and 2. if possible Document interaction, you'd easily overtake BIMx...

Pardon me, I didn't reply to you right away with my last post. You can be assured that we're definitely aware of the demand and potential when it comes to Enscape supporting iOS and basically any shape or form. Be it just standalones or more advanced subjects like you've mentioned, these things are constantly in ongoing discussions. But, for now, to again not raise too many hopes, there is really no ETA yet whatsoever when we're gonna tackle this.

Thanks for your response Demian. Christian has pointed out in another post the Roadmap on your homepage - however please consider making the announcement / make a pinned thread to allow all forum users know what is coming / what is being worked on. Thanks.

That's a great idea - perhaps not too many Forum users are aware of the roadmap on our homepage, so it cannot hurt to share that information again. :) Thanks!

• Official Post

+1 ( or 10 if you count the entire office) :)

+10 through you, that's only fair if there are indeed that many others who would love to have that implemented, thank you! All I can say for now is still that we're more than aware of the demand for this so it should only be a matter of time until we offer a solution along those lines. But of course, we want to provide a proper solution eventually and that will take some more development and fine-tuning. Stay tuned anyway. :)

• Hi! I am bringing this thread back to life, since I don't see any update since August 2021. Any updates about being able to use the web standalone link on an Ipad? We as architects, but also our clients and builders would find that very useful. We are not the only ones trying to upgrade their 3D tools on the job site and at some point, we'll have to make a choice, do we want to stay with Enscape or migrate to other rendering engines that offer that option? I hope Enscape comes up with a solution soon, I don't want to use anything else!

Thanks

• Hi! I am bringing this thread back to life, since I don't see any update since August 2021. Any updates about being able to use the web standalone link on an Ipad? We as architects, but also our clients and builders would find that very useful. We are not the only ones trying to upgrade their 3D tools on the job site and at some point, we'll have to make a choice, do we want to stay with Enscape or migrate to other rendering engines that offer that option? I hope Enscape comes up with a solution soon, I don't want to use anything else!

Thanks

Enscape team says they are working on Apple silicon Enscape. There’s Mac beta forum. Once they get Apple Enscape working, I suppose ipad can view it at least. I hope.

• Official Post

Hi! I am bringing this thread back to life, since I don't see any update since August 2021. Any updates about being able to use the web standalone link on an Ipad? We as architects, but also our clients and builders would find that very useful. We are not the only ones trying to upgrade their 3D tools on the job site and at some point, we'll have to make a choice, do we want to stay with Enscape or migrate to other rendering engines that offer that option? I hope Enscape comes up with a solution soon, I don't want to use anything else!

Thanks

No specific updates regarding standalones for iOS devices yet, but as correctly stated above my post, we will develop and release Enscape for Mac operating systems which could also mean that iPads / iPhones may be able to run those as well - We can't make any promises yet though.