Downloadable Asset Library

• How close are you to offering a local asset library?

This is a real pain in the ass and stops me using the assets that you are providing. I would love to have a wider range of assets in my models but I can't afford to waste the time waiting for them to download. This is a real issue that could force me to look to alternatives which I really don't want to do but my workflow is severely affected by this problem.

• How close are you to offering a local asset library?

This is a real pain in the ass and stops me using the assets that you are providing. I would love to have a wider range of assets in my models but I can't afford to waste the time waiting for them to download. This is a real issue that could force me to look to alternatives which I really don't want to do but my workflow is severely affected by this problem.

We're definitely aware of the demand for this - I'll be forwarding this once more to our developers to check the current status; in the meantime there is no concrete ETA we can mention yet.

• Thanks for the reply but this really needs to be solved. The download process already exists and the models are stored somewhere, in some from of cache I assume, so just build a process that allows that same process to happen on command and store the objects somewhere more permanent.

I love the quality of images that your software creates and the lighting is still miles ahead of the new twinmotion 2020 but if it costs me time ($) to create the scenes because I am waiting for downloading assets then it becomes unsustainable and I will end up having to use one of your competitors products.

There are tons of requests for additional features like BIM data and animations which you could spend hours developing but will still fall way short of what others are offering. Your main feature is a simple system that creates great images. Please focus on the customers who don't want to spend hrs developing a 3D scene. We just want great images of our static models.

You are going to loose customers to the other platforms because they just do the other things better but they still haven't been able to replicate the ease in which your platform creates amazing lighting. The asset library is a feature where you can help with the simplicity and it has been a great addition to your platform but it is severely hampered by this downloading delay. The ability for the user to import their own assets is another area that will help keep customers on board.

Stop chasing the 'BIM data' train and focus on the customers that just want great visuals and help them achieve that easily and quickly. These are the customers that will stick with you. Other platforms are far more advanced in the BIM Data field so let them have it. Don't spend hours developing something that is just a token gesture.

Don't force your customers to look elsewhere because you didn't listen to them.

• Hello

One of SU limitations and bigest pain in my oppinion is LOW POLY SUPPORT. For realistic nice render we need more complex deitail, so...

One of the suggestion is to use proxy. And this is poor point in ENSCAPE. Please, make proxy support more advanced. Using proxy for internal components (this give ability to edit them simplier). Olso replacуing BOX proxy with custome object would be possible. Abbility to load complex 3ds/fbx/obj object and replace it with proxy in scene is another suggestion.

• Hello

One of SU limitations and bigest pain in my oppinion is LOW POLY SUPPORT. For realistic nice render we need more complex deitail, so...

One of the suggestion is to use proxy. And this is poor point in ENSCAPE. Please, make proxy support more advanced. Using proxy for internal components (this give ability to edit them simplier). Olso replacуing BOX proxy with custome object would be possible. Abbility to load complex 3ds/fbx/obj object and replace it with proxy in scene is another suggestion.

We'll provide a dedicated option to allow you to import your own models in the future. :)

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'll make sure that we'll re-evaluate this subject once more - that doesn't mean, that it's never going to be implemented, it may just take a while longer until we can merge this functionality with a newly designed Asset Library for example which will also support importing your own objects in the future. I can totally understand and feel your frustration, again, we'll discuss this internally.

+1

Added, thanks EGIE!