Manually install Plug-in

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • I've got a full version of Enscape installed, and the Revit add-in, but somehow the Sketchup plug-in didn't get installed

Is there a way I can activate just the Sketchup plug-in?

Or maybe manually copy some files in?

This is actually for someone else. I have everything installed and working on my computer, but they need to be able to get the SU plug-in without Admin rights, so please don't suggest running the Install again.

• Official Post

I've got a full version of Enscape installed, and the Revit add-in, but somehow the Sketchup plug-in didn't get installed

Is there a way I can activate just the Sketchup plug-in?

Or maybe manually copy some files in?

This is actually for someone else. I have everything installed and working on my computer, but they need to be able to get the SU plug-in without Admin rights, so please don't suggest running the Install again.

Thanks a lot for your post - I'm sorry to hear about this issue. We do actually usually suggest to run the installer with administrator permission and/or install it for all users. Since this is not an option, he can send in a dedicated feedback report (with a reference to this post please in the submission form for context) - the log files may give us a further hint regarding why it's not yet installed for SketchUp successfully.

Please also make sure that he is using SketchUp Make or Pro 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020.