Manually install Plug-in

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I've got a full version of Enscape installed, and the Revit add-in, but somehow the Sketchup plug-in didn't get installed

Is there a way I can activate just the Sketchup plug-in?

Or maybe manually copy some files in?

This is actually for someone else. I have everything installed and working on my computer, but they need to be able to get the SU plug-in without Admin rights, so please don't suggest running the Install again.

• Official Post

I've got a full version of Enscape installed, and the Revit add-in, but somehow the Sketchup plug-in didn't get installed

Is there a way I can activate just the Sketchup plug-in?

Or maybe manually copy some files in?

This is actually for someone else. I have everything installed and working on my computer, but they need to be able to get the SU plug-in without Admin rights, so please don't suggest running the Install again.

Thanks a lot for your post - I'm sorry to hear about this issue. We do actually usually suggest to run the installer with administrator permission and/or install it for all users. Since this is not an option, he can send in a dedicated feedback report (with a reference to this post please in the submission form for context) - the log files may give us a further hint regarding why it's not yet installed for SketchUp successfully.

Please also make sure that he is using SketchUp Make or Pro 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020.