HELP!!! how to Switch lights on/off and open doors in VR for Rhino!!

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello all,

I have been using Enscape for about a week and I am familiar with VR and the way it works and navigates. I have everything setup perfectly and I only have one question.

How can I setup the program to where I wanna turn on/off the lights, open doors, turn on/off fireplace, and move books, cups, forks etc..? I know how to change time and lights and fireplaces turn on during night time however I want to control it manually and turn it on/off at any time.

Please advise and thank you so much for the amazing and awesome software!

• talal638

Changed the title of the thread from “Switching lights on/off and opening doors in VR for Rhino!!” to “HELP!!! how to Switch lights on/off and open doors in VR for Rhino!!”.
    • Official Post

This kind of VR interaction is not yet implemented. But, we have feature requests for these subjects on our agenda - I've gladly forwarded your feedback and upvotes to each. :) Also, a warm welcome to our forum!