Enscape Set Views - Daylighting

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • In previous versions of Enscape, when you set a view it would not only remember the view but also set it to the time of day captured. However, in the most recent update I am having trouble with this. I get the shadows and time of day correct and then save the view, but then the time of day changes when I go to that view again.

Am I doing something wrong?

• Official Post

In previous versions of Enscape, when you set a view it would not only remember the view but also set it to the time of day captured. However, in the most recent update I am having trouble with this. I get the shadows and time of day correct and then save the view, but then the time of day changes when I go to that view again.

Interesting, this should not happen of course. Is there perhaps any chance you can briefly record a video of this behavior? It would be fine if you just capture it with your smartphone for example.

• In previous versions of Enscape, when you set a view it would not only remember the view but also set it to the time of day captured. However, in the most recent update I am having trouble with this. I get the shadows and time of day correct and then save the view, but then the time of day changes when I go to that view again.

Well, I got the same experiences, I will look after it in detail en let you know