Work in Progress Assets

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi,
    I would like to share some preview images of our Enscape Assets that are currently being created.

First of all, I want to show you some of our upcoming and new hospital props. As always, we are focused on a wide range of different matching assets so that you are able to give your renderings the perfect look.

If you have any special requests, please reach out to us by commenting in the thread.

We will continue to keep you posted/updated here.

• Hi Adrian, first let me say thank you for the effort.

But I have some comments regarding the assets available:

- The Animals section is filled with butterflies, pigeons and flamingos. How many times would someone need a flamingo in his renders? Where are the pets? Dogs, cats... and in different positions?

- In the construction category, why so many pipes. Pipes are the easiest thing to model. We should have more real construction items. construction machinery, tower cranes, piles of construction materials, mixers.....

- Furniture category. For me as a Revit user, it is the most important and the most lacking. Everybody knows how difficult to get realistic furniture families in Revit. Beds with sheets, modern sofas in different colors, blue green, leather, why almost everything is grey and from 20 years ago?

- Search in asset library is almost totally broken. please try to search for "Dog" and see the results you get. Everything but a dog. There's a single dog in the animals category and a guy with a dog in the people category. Why I don't get those in my search.

Again, I think you are doing a great job.

This is not a rant. Just some thoughts about what is frustrating to me as a user.

• hehe allot of great work and effort in enscape but listen to what he said ^^ that is what most of us are really thinking. Quality over quantity :thumbup:

• We're not in the healthcare business, so can't comment on the assets themselves (to me they look great), but I think it's fantastic that you are gathering feedback before releasing!

• Comment about assets in general.

Since your assets are not editable, it would be wise to consider the most flexible way to release them.

For example, in your first image (plan view) there is a table with blood pressure cuff. Ideally that would be 2 assets, not 1. One may want to use that table without the blood pressure cuff.

Another example mentioned before in the forum. Plants with pots. Its very easy to put two assets together, but since they are not editable, not easy to separate.

If the goal is to provide a simple way to populate without care, you could certainly provide both... a version that is combined and one that is not combined. (ie. Plants with pots, and same plants without pots)

• Thank you for your feedback!

joskaram

Where are the pets?

- Beside flamingos we got requests for pets too. We are going to take care of that request.

We should have more real construction items. construction machinery, tower cranes, piles of construction materials, mixers.....

- This is a huge and fantastic topic which is already planned.

Beds with sheets, modern sofas in different colors, blue green, leather, why almost everything is grey and from 20 years ago?

- I always want to meet everyone's taste. Since this is a very subjective request I would recommend to request the ones that you're looking for to make it easier to talk about it.

Pieter

...but I think it's fantastic that you are gathering feedback before releasing!

- Yes. It´s great to get feedback in advance and furthermore it's fantastic to get in contact with many people to get to know different requirements in general.

renderwiz

For example, in your first image (plan view) there is a table with blood pressure cuff. Ideally that would be 2 assets, not 1. One may want to use that table without the blood pressure cuff.

- Don't worry. These are two separate assets that give you the freedom to place them wherever you want.

• Can I just say these hospital props are looking amazing and I'm very excited!

I'm currently working on a hospital project now and am struggling to find equipment to fill the spaces....can I ask when will these be released?

Also one thing I would love to see more of is more people wearing blue scrubs, right now there is only the one guy in three positions and I am having to repeat him several times in my views...

Thank you for your efforts!

Vicky

• - I always want to meet everyone's taste. Since this is a very subjective request I would recommend to request the ones that you're looking for to make it easier to talk about it.

Hi Adrian, thank you for your reply.

Well what I meant was some items (sofas, beds. chairs, tables... ) from modern furniture designers like Living Divani, B&B, Poliform, Maruni, USM Haller, Vipp... just to name a few.

I attached some examples.

Some of the furniture in the Easter eggs hunt file looks great.

• Hi Adrian, thank you for your reply.

Well what I meant was some items (sofas, beds. chairs, tables... ) from modern furniture designers like Living Divani, B&B, Poliform, Maruni, USM Haller, Vipp... just to name a few.

I attached some examples.

Some of the furniture in the Easter eggs hunt file looks great.

i've mentioned it before, but I still think a site like Designconnected does this in a great way. They have almost all design classics (new and old) and the model quality is outstanding. but one of the strongest features is their Collections and product sets, which are curated selections of models that fits together. All is done very tastefully, and there is something for everyone :) It is made for designers and architects, by designers and architects, and it shows :)
    I really think that this would be a great reference and benchmark for enscape to work from!

• I really think that this would be a great reference and benchmark for enscape to work from!

Herbo exactly!!

Their models are great. But they don't offer Revit versions so it's no deal for me. I sometimes import Sketchup models into Revit families but it's time consuming and the results are not always as desired.

Hoping for some great furniture update in the assets library anytime soon.

• wkv_li

Thanks a lot! We are going to release them in the end of June 2020.

@thread

Thanks for your request. I am sure that we are going to release some great furniture assets in the near future too. As soon as I can share more behind the scene images I'll post them right here.

• having a tint slider, or material texture override on the assets would be beneficial. major furniture pieces are usually spec'd so i would focus more on secondary content (ie. cars, interior clutter, appliances, plumbing fixtures, door handles, plants, artwork, sculptures, etc...). stuff to fill spaces quickly and efficiently.

• Adrian, I was wondering if it was possible for the enscape assets to come in with a layer assigned. It would be great if when you placed an asset you did not have to then go and place it on a layer.. it was just already on one. If you wanted to move that to one you prefer it would also make that easier. I often make a group for instance and then try to place all my people in that group that is on a specfic say "people" layer.. but invariably I forget and place a few outside of it. It would be a lot easier if when you placed the asset it had a preset layer attached to it.

• Adrian Renner Thanks for the update! One thing I've noticed is that many of the furniture assets have pretty outspoken colors like yellow. It's actually pretty rare that we use that bold of a fabric choice.

We often pick less colorful upholstery. A good reference is: https://www.designconnected.co…ters/category/Livinig__90