Enscape does not start beyond 5%

• Tried to start Enscape on my system

Vectorworks Designer & Braceworks & Vision & Connectcad - Version: 2020 SP3.1 R1, 25.0.3 (Build 537701)

Gigabyte Aero 15, 2,6 GHz, i7-9750H, 16 GB, 8 GB NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 (Mac-Q), Windows 10 Pro

The start screen of Enscape comes up, then the loading bar, then it stops at just 5% and nothing works at all...

Is this a known issue?

Any hardware-problems known?

What I can do or try?!

• Hi everyone

After some advice from Enscape I had to switch off some pre-installed Software on my computer. I switched off in the Autostart system panel:

- Intel Graphics Command Center

- Killer Control Center

- Realtek HD Audio Universal Service

Now it finally works!

Hope that helps if your machine is also struggling.

• My apologies for the late response, happy to see you were able to resolve it now though.

• Just to revive this thread.....I am experiencing the same thing using the latest Enscape Beta for Vectorworks 2020. I installed the software on 2 identical machines in terms of hardware and graphics driver, enscape works on one machine but does not work on the other.

The load bar opens up to 5% and then disappears, but the enscape window does not show the render environment at all. I also submitted a feedback report.

Thanks.

• Just to revive this thread.....I am experiencing the same thing using the latest Enscape Beta for Vectorworks 2020. I installed the software on 2 identical machines in terms of hardware and graphics driver, enscape works on one machine but does not work on the other.

The load bar opens up to 5% and then disappears, but the enscape window does not show the render environment at all. I also submitted a feedback report.

Thanks.

If you submitted a report, then you should've probably already received an answer from us by now. If not, please give it a bit longer and someone from the team will get back to you with a solution! :)