Enscape does not start beyond 5%

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Tried to start Enscape on my system

Vectorworks Designer & Braceworks & Vision & Connectcad - Version: 2020 SP3.1 R1, 25.0.3 (Build 537701)

Gigabyte Aero 15, 2,6 GHz, i7-9750H, 16 GB, 8 GB NVIDIA Geforce RTX 2070 (Mac-Q), Windows 10 Pro

The start screen of Enscape comes up, then the loading bar, then it stops at just 5% and nothing works at all...

Is this a known issue?

Any hardware-problems known?

What I can do or try?!

• Hi everyone

After some advice from Enscape I had to switch off some pre-installed Software on my computer. I switched off in the Autostart system panel:

- Intel Graphics Command Center

- Killer Control Center

- Realtek HD Audio Universal Service

Now it finally works!

Hope that helps if your machine is also struggling.

• Official Post

My apologies for the late response, happy to see you were able to resolve it now though.

• Just to revive this thread.....I am experiencing the same thing using the latest Enscape Beta for Vectorworks 2020. I installed the software on 2 identical machines in terms of hardware and graphics driver, enscape works on one machine but does not work on the other.

The load bar opens up to 5% and then disappears, but the enscape window does not show the render environment at all. I also submitted a feedback report.

Thanks.

• Official Post

Just to revive this thread.....I am experiencing the same thing using the latest Enscape Beta for Vectorworks 2020. I installed the software on 2 identical machines in terms of hardware and graphics driver, enscape works on one machine but does not work on the other.

The load bar opens up to 5% and then disappears, but the enscape window does not show the render environment at all. I also submitted a feedback report.

Thanks.

If you submitted a report, then you should've probably already received an answer from us by now. If not, please give it a bit longer and someone from the team will get back to you with a solution! :)