2pt perspective - will we ever get it?

• I have begged for a solution to this and I am surprised that I have seen several updates and still no solution to get a 2 point perspective to match up with SketchUp. When will we see this option - It's honestly one of the biggest missing features for architectural artists in my opinion. Without 2 point, I am not sure I can use Enscape of most of my projects in all honesty.

• I've been making do with turning off camera sync in order to render 2pt views. However, I agree you should be able to sync ALL views between SU and Enscape.

I used ortho the other day to do a cutaway floor plan and the lack of syncing meant I couldn't use my SU view and I had to scroll in to the crop that I wanted (Seems like the ortho view defaults to extents, even when I save the zoomed in view as an SU view.) It was a long way to crop, as I have a large site model under my building, so the ortho in Enscape defaults to showing the whole model.

Enscape developers - can we please just synchronize all views?

• I was able to overlay sketchup lines onto an enscape rendering by setting sketchup and enscape output to "screen" and match view.

its a really bad workaround because it takes a few extra steps and you cant make a rendering larger than your screen resolution (1080x1920) which is almost useless except for small thumbnails.

it doesnt have 2 point but at least it kind gets a good massing model with dwg lines over layed.

there are alot of features that just arent being addressed. The devs have switched from improving functionality of basic modules to expanding to new platforms like vectorworks.

• Thomas, that is precisely the issue. It's impossible to get a 1:1 match of a SketchUp 2pt view and the Enscape view. The 2pt views do not match up. (Yes, you can scale and reposition one or the other to match in post-processing, but if you're trying to set up any sort of batch process, that's not effective.)

• Enscape supports the Two-Point Perspective if you select it in the Enscape perspective mode. But you talk about that we take the perspective information from the SketchUp view, right?

Yes. The issue is setting up a 2pt perspective as a SketchUp scene and having that match the panning and zooming that is performed in SketchUp to get your view the way you want it to look in SketchUp, match in Enscape. Enscape ignores these panning and zooming movements when 2pt is enabled.