Installer Options

• Do you need the options to select which Software Plugin to Install for silent installs? Revit, SketchUp, Rhino 1

1. Yes (1) 100%
    2. No (0) 0%

Currently the All in One installer does not support keywords . It would be great to pass in the ENSCAPE Software Plugin to install. I.e. Revit, Sketchup, Rhino.

/RHINO=1 /REVIT=1 /SKETCHUP=0

Also it is not acknowledging the /SILENT and /Verysilent switches from INNOSETUP. Its all or nothing , you can manually select one and off, but not via passing keywords.

This is a must for deployments.

/VERYSILENT /SUPRESSMSGBOXES /SuppressFirstStepsWindow=1 /SuppressUpdateNotifications=1 /SuppressGraphicsDriverWarning=1

Thanks

• Hello bimologist,

Fortunately, it's already supported in 2.0.2.1844.

We published the manual for the installer program options here:

https://enscape3d.com/knowledg…nstaller-program-options/

As you can see, switches like /RHINO=0|1, /REVIT=0|1 or /SKETCHUP=0|1 already work in exactly the way you suggested. :)

Let us know if you like it.

• Can you please provide the Installer KEywords that are supported in the Preview AIO installer?

Thomas Willberger and Simon Weinberger at AU mentioned that this was implemented in the new installer based on my feedback from a past support request answered by Demian Gutberlet .

I was wondering what are all the parameters for the NEW installer

Especially to select which Enscape to install i.e. Revit / Rhino / SketchUp

i.e.

"%INSTALLDIR%\Autodesk\Revit Extensions\Enscape\Enscape-Setup.exe" /VERYSILENT /SUPRESSMSGBOXES /SuppressFirstStepsWindow=1 /SuppressUpdateNotifications=1 /SuppressGraphicsDriverWarning=1

set ECODE=%ERRORLEVEL%

• HI BIMologist , please check our corresponding knowledgebase article https://enscape3d.com/knowledg…nstaller-program-options/

• Thanks I tried this . However there is a bug in the instructions

• /CurrentUser Install for current user only (no privileges required)
    • /AllUsers Install for all users (privileges required) (This is the default)

This is a required parameter. if you do not pass /Allusers (thinking it is default) the software launches and results in an errorcode and does not install. `

i.e.

This will NOT install enscape

start "" /w %1 /S /SuppressFirstStepsWindow=1 /SuppressUpdateNotifications=1 /SuppressGraphicsDriverWarning=1 /SuppressRevitVersionWarning=1 /Rhino=1 /Sketchup=1 /Revit=0

You must pass /Allusers

start "" /w %1 /S /SuppressFirstStepsWindow=1 /SuppressUpdateNotifications=1 /SuppressGraphicsDriverWarning=1 /SuppressRevitVersionWarning=1 /Rhino=1 /Sketchup=1 /Revit=0 /Allusers

at least this is what I am seeing in my environment

Y:\software\Autodesk\Revit Extensions\Enscape>"Enscape-Setup-2.1.0.41-g551241f.exe" /S /SuppressFirstStepsWindow=1 /SuppressUpdateNotifications=1 /SuppressGraphicsDriverWarning=1 /SuppressRevitVersionWarning=1 /Rhino=1 /Sketchup=1 /Revit=1

Y:\software\Autodesk\Revit Extensions\Enscape>set ECODE=666660

Y:\software\Autodesk\Revit Extensions\Enscape>"Enscape-Setup-2.1.0.41-g551241f.exe" /S /SuppressFirstStepsWindow=1 /SuppressUpdateNotifications=1 /SuppressGraphicsDriverWarning=1 /SuppressRevitVersionWarning=1 /Rhino=1 /Sketchup=1 /Revit=1 /AllUsers

Y:\software\Autodesk\Revit Extensions\Enscape>set ECODE=0

also it would be a good idea to update the https://enscape3d.com/knowledg…install-enscape-silently/ KN to point to this article for the version 2.1 and above since it is now officially released

• Also the new Uninstall.exe requires the same parameters as required /CurrentUsers and /Allusers

C:\Users\teamstation>if exist "C:\Program Files\Enscape\Uninstall.exe" start ""/

wait "C:\Program Files\Enscape\Uninstall.exe" /S /ALLusers

for older it is uninst000.exe /VERYSILENT or /SILENT