Focal Length Not working

• So... I don't know the proper terminology in the photo sense, but I set up a view in ArchiCAD and get the same view in Enscape.

It's an interior, so I need the view angle to be greater than 90deg...

All looks good until I hit SAVE IMAGE... and the view pops about 5' closer and the angle reduces to about half of what I want...

I think there was a thread related to this, but I could not find it..

How do I correct this behavior?

I can see that ENSCAPE settings MATCH ArchiCAD's at 100deg...

See images below...

FOLLOW UP>>>>

I just noticed that I have VIEW MATCHING selected in the ENSCAPE PALETTE...

When I go to the ENSCAPE SETTING PALETTE, I am not allowed to change the FIELD OF VIEW.

Note that it READS correctly at 100deg...

But if I switch the view matching OFF... the settings window immediately switches to a 60deg FIELD OF VIEW...

It should be also noted that the FIELD OF VIEW seems to STICK on how it was HARD SET in the settings LAST..

So now I switch VIEW MATCHING back on an switch to another view... Though the settings reads correctly at the saved views FIELD OF VIEW (75deg)...

Switching view matching OFF again now reads 100deg (how I changed it a few minutes ago)..

I don't remember this happening previously and I know Enscape now includes it own version of the SAVED VIEWS...

Could someone look into this and verify?

This seems like improper behavior... the VIEW MATCHING should actually match this setting AND KEEP IT for SAVING THE IMAGE...

• Thank you so much DGD-Duane for the report, I'll investigate! I'm gonna let you know about my findings as soon as possible.