Face-based assets when assigned to a revit model don't properly position, no way to set offset.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Something I noticed about the feature to assign Enscape objects to revit objects - there's no way to set the offsets, and the asset is placed incorrectly when the object is face-based. I.E. using a puc light placed on the ceiling, the asset is placed above the ceiling instead of on it's face. Having a way to set an offset would let us get around this problem.

• Official Post

Something I noticed about the feature to assign Enscape objects to revit objects - there's no way to set the offsets, and the asset is placed incorrectly when the object is face-based. I.E. using a puc light placed on the ceiling, the asset is placed above the ceiling instead of on it's face. Having a way to set an offset would let us get around this problem.

Just to make very, very sure, you are already using the following function:

If so, please kindly let me know and I'll investigate further. :)