Ruins in the forrest

• Hi all :-)

Yesterday i played around with some Megascans assets and other models I had lying around :-) The result was this nature scene. Hope you like it.

• WUNDERBAR !!!!!! <3 ( & another one for my personal Enscape Hall of Fame!)
    please please add a screenshot of your model
    (the mood is almost a little bit like these romantic landscape paintings from the 18th century)

• WUNDERBAR !!!!!! <3 ( & another one for my personal Enscape Hall of Fame!)
    please please add a screenshot of your model
    (the mood is almost a little bit like these romantic landscape paintings from the 18th century)

Thanks! glad you like it :-) the sketchup model looks like this, relying heavily on proxies to work :-) I've only used around 2-3 hours on it, so some of the stuff could benefit from some further tweaking :-)

• ... my (completely irrelevant!) advice: leave it as it is - it is already perfect :) Thanks for sharing this

not far from where I grew up, this castle ruin, of which there are so many in my area, was frequently visited for a sunday afternoon walk - somewhere in the middle of the forest - a paradise for children and somehow just like you hit it above ;-)

• ... my (completely irrelevant!) advice: leave it as it is - it is already perfect :) Thanks for sharing this

not far from where I grew up, this castle ruin, of which there are so many in my area, was frequently visited for a sunday afternoon walk - somewhere in the middle of the forest - a paradise for children and somehow just like you hit it above ;-)

That looks like an amazingly cool place! i would have loved to play there as a kid :-) And you are right, its a lot like the one I imagined :-)

• Very cool! Btw, are you using transmutr to bring the megascans assets into Sketchup, or some other method?

Thanks! Yep, I use Transmutr to bring them in :-) It is quite powerful and very fast! My prefered way is to export as enscape proxy with "simplified geometry" (it uses whatever simplification amount you've selected on the slider above... just go to 98% or something like that). that way it is still very easy to set up your scene with good referencemodels.

Nice rendering , hope to see your RAW render image without Photoshop !!! :v

Thanks. The raw image is pretty similar to the final image. only colorgrading, a little fog and some contrast stuff has been done in photoshop :-) Here is the image straight from enscape: