ArchiCad 23 Toolbar not showing

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello!
    I have upgraded my ArchiCad from 21 to 23, I have both student licenses for Archicad and Enscape and I am currently running Enscape 2.7.1. It works great on ArchiCad 21, but on ArchiCad 23 I can't find the toolbar and when I open a file which has Enscape Assets from Archicad21 it tells me they are not compatible and asks me if I want to keep them. I know this version of Enscape now supports ArchiCad 23 so I wonder why is this happening. Do I need to uninstall Enscape and install it again in order for it to run on ArchiCad 23?

Thanks in advance! :)

• Hi,

I have the same issue in upgrading from 22 to 23. I can't find the enscape toolbar and nothing appears in "window > Palettes > Enscape"...

I'm still using Archicad 22 but some news projects are now on 23. Do I need to uninstall Enscape and install it again ?

Thanks for your help

• Official Post

That could help, yes. Better yet, wait for our latest release 2.8 today and then install that version after uninstalling Enscape 2.7. :)

• From the menu, select View and verify that the Toolbars option has a check next to it. If there is not a check next to Toolbars, this option is not selected and should be turned on. To turn it on, simply click on it.