Adjustable sunlight angle with default gi and even hdri map

• Base on secondary reflection number limit,some interior scenes without sunlight cast in will cause a nonrealistic result.but if we can adjust sun angle (just like the function in ue4 or D5),that would be great and fix this quality issue in many cases.

You can already adjust the sun angle and rotation with the following key combination:

SHIFT + U / I Change the solar angle
    CTRL + U / I Change the solar rotation

I hope this helps! If this is not what you are referring to, kindly let me know.

• Any chance we could get control over the sun color?

Often I want a low sun angle but want to keep the light white, not orange.

That has not been requested before, filing it as a feature wish. :)

• hmm, pretty sure I posted a topic about that a long time ago :) I'll see if iI can find it

Edit: found it! SUN and his color

You are right! Sorry Pieter , back then this had not been filed directly.

• I'm glad I brought it up again then :)

This would be a huge improvement for us. We often need to take the sun down to flush the spaces with natural light, but you quickly get very orange tinted lighting. To be able to set the color of the light (or desaturate the color of the light) would be amazing.

• I'm glad I brought it up again then :)

This would be a huge improvement for us. We often need to take the sun down to flush the spaces with natural light, but you quickly get very orange tinted lighting. To be able to set the color of the light (or desaturate the color of the light) would be amazing.

Just to make sure, making the image a bit cooler with the Color temperature slider in the Atmosphere tab does not help? :)

• Unfortunately not. Desaturating/Color temperature effects all the materials in the shot not just the color of the lighting.

Our current workaround is to bump up the saturation of every material in the shot so we can desaturate the entire image but it's very timeconsuming, because we need to tweak the materials for each shot individually. It works if we have a couple of shots but more often than not we now have dozens of Enscape shots per presentation so our workaround is no longer feasible.

• Unfortunately not. Desaturating/Color temperature effects all the materials in the shot not just the color of the lighting.

Our current workaround is to bump up the saturation of every material in the shot so we can desaturate the entire image but it's very timeconsuming, because we need to tweak the materials for each shot individually. It works if we have a couple of shots but more often than not we now have dozens of Enscape shots per presentation so our workaround is no longer feasible.

Thanks for letting me know Pieter .