Enscape Toolbars Not Updating

• Hi, I have installed the latest Enscape, 2.7.1, but am having troubles accessing the latest toolbar. My toolbar still continues to show the previous set of buttons, namely where the View Settings was consolidated to a single button, not broken out like some of my colleagues are showing in theirs.

I have updated Rhino 6, I have Hidden the toolbar and re-shown the toolbars, I have tried Repair and Uninstalling/Reinstalling Enscape, but still not updating.

Since the toolbar I have is old, some of the buttons don't work anymore and I have to type in Enscape in the Command Bar to try and find a command to launch View Settings, etc.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks,

• I had the same issue updating enscape in my office, 2.4.x to 2.7.x.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling enscape to no avail.

I'm sorry to hear about that.

In the regard, first off make sure to uninstall any existing version of Enscape you still have on your machine at the moment, even if it's 2.7.1. Afterward, reboot the machine, run the Enscape installer again and in the first window of the installation process, where you will see the checkbox named 'I accept the terms in the License Agreement' make sure that is checked. This will enable the Advanced button which you should then click to proceed to the next window which will offer you the option to install for all users of the machine.

Finally, go into the toolbar settings of Rhino and make sure that the Enscape toolbars are activated accordingly. :)

• Hi, thank you for the procedure, but the toolbar is still showing the old one. I followed your advice including rebooting, as well as making sure I check "install for all users", but no change.

Would the next step be to reinstall Rhino?

Thanks,

• Hi, thank you for the procedure, but the toolbar is still showing the old one. I followed your advice including rebooting, as well as making sure I check "install for all users", but no change.

Would the next step be to reinstall Rhino?

Thanks,

That may help, if it's not too much effort that would be great if you could try that as well. Perhaps also fully uninstall Enscape once more, re-install Rhino, then another full clean re-install of Enscape. If that doesn't help, if you can press the button, please send in a Feedback report as well: https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

Thank you in advance!

• Thanks. It still didn't work so I have submitted a Feedback report as you suggested. Let's see if there are any other suggestions or tricks to try then.

Thanks a bunch, the log files / feedback report in general should help us further with troubleshooting this!

• Resolved!! It was a matter of resetting the toolbar itself. See below.

Thanks for the help!

///////////////////////////////////////////////

To force Rhino to update your toolbars, please go to "View" -> "Display Options" -> "Toolbars" and press [Restore Defaults].

[Blocked Image: https://attachment.freshdesk.com/inline/attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6NjEwMTc2NzA1NiwiZG9tYWluIjoiZW5zY2FwZS5mcmVzaGRlc2suY29tIiwiYWNjb3VudF9pZCI6MjM1MDg2fQ.RDme5Zycw-UT4_tDf7xDVLR9b9Y2xWFbezqRLbHwO0U]

After restarting Rhino, please reenable the Enscape Toolbars either in this menu, or by right-clicking the toolbar area, selecting "Show Toolbar" and selecting the toolbars of your choice.

This way, all the Rhino commands should get updated, as well.

• Perfect! Stoked to hear that. :) Thanks for sharing the solution here as well!