How secure is Enscape Panorama viewer?

• How secure is Enscape panorama viewer on a web browser? I suppose the image gets uploaded to Enscape server for it to be present on a web browser. The question is, once uploaded, can Enscape legally claim the image as its property? For work purposes, that would make this function unusable unfortunately.

Are there other alternatives? I heard you can convert a panorama image to MP4 in order to upload on Youbute, but no online converter I found worked so far. Has anyone successfully integrated 360 panorama into say, PDF or Powerpoint (as dreadful it is to use Powerpoint)

• I've never understood why panoramic images cannot be rendered locally on your computer instead of being first uploaded to Enscape's server?

I'm using Yulio to host the panoramas AFTER I have to download them from the Enscape server to my machine. lol.

• How secure is Enscape panorama viewer on a web browser? I suppose the image gets uploaded to Enscape server for it to be present on a web browser. The question is, once uploaded, can Enscape legally claim the image as its property? For work purposes, that would make this function unusable unfortunately.

Are there other alternatives? I heard you can convert a panorama image to MP4 in order to upload on Youbute, but no online converter I found worked so far. Has anyone successfully integrated 360 panorama into say, PDF or Powerpoint (as dreadful it is to use Powerpoint)

We will not claim the panoramas legally as property when you upload them to our cloud. :) You can also use something like marzipano for example, in a more advanced to way to stitch together panoramas even - for that you'll just have to save them accordingly as a file, the panoramas, not uploading them our cloud only.

• I've never understood why panoramic images cannot be rendered locally on your computer instead of being first uploaded to Enscape's server?

I'm using Yulio to host the panoramas AFTER I have to download them from the Enscape server to my machine. lol.

Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm getting this correctly - panoramas are always rendered locally first - you can then decide to upload them our cloud server, but you don't have to. You also always have the option to just save the Panorama to file (If you click on the three dots right next to any panorama). :)