Label/Sign Asset - Revit

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Are there any assets out there for labels that rotate based on your position, for Revit? I've been doing walkthroughs and VR for a department store. We've been putting Model text on the Floor Pads so it's easy to know where you are at on the sales floor. Having some type of asset, maybe a sign? that can display text. that's easy enough to make on my own. but if there was something out there that would rotate based on your position, that would be really nice.

• Official Post

Are there any assets out there for labels that rotate based on your position, for Revit? I've been doing walkthroughs and VR for a department store. We've been putting Model text on the Floor Pads so it's easy to know where you are at on the sales floor. Having some type of asset, maybe a sign? that can display text. that's easy enough to make on my own. but if there was something out there that would rotate based on your position, that would be really nice.

Something like this is not available at the moment, but I'll forward it - I've also moved your request into the Asset Library category. :)