Revit Batch Rendering (Loading Model over and over)

• Hi,

I have 5 views that all use the same view template.

In previous versions of Enscape, I would just star them all and it would run through each vantage point really quickly and export renderings for each of them.

Now with the latest version, it's re-exporting the model for each view, taking twice if not three times as long with no benefit to quality.

Is there a reason why the model needs to get re-exported everytime? Why did it change?

• mattendler , since it is now possible to have different geometry per view, which was not possible before, the batch rendering function needs to renew every view before exporting to make sure everything is included, or not included for that matter. How long does it take you to export 5 views via the batch rendering functionality?

• mattendler , since it is now possible to have different geometry per view, which was not possible before, the batch rendering function needs to renew every view before exporting to make sure everything is included, or not included for that matter. How long does it take you to export 5 views via the batch rendering functionality?

When has this been implemented? We've been waiting for this feature for what feels like forever. Is this in the new preview?

• Demian Gutberlet Can you please elaborate on that point? When has this been implemented and how do I access it in SKP2020?

Can You also make SKP 2020 available for the forum profile section?

Of course! This has been implemented with 2.7. In this specific case when it comes to SketchUp, you'll come to find that when you disable/enable certain layers and then create a scene through Enscape, that these visibility settings will also be saved in the view itself.

Also, SketchUp 2020 should be selectable now! Pardon, I thought I've added it before, thanks a lot for the hint! :)

• I defined two scenes via the Enscape Scene button as you suggested with the desired layers (now called "Tags" in SKP2020) enabled/disabled. Is it intentional that when I use Sketchup to switch the scene the geometry changes are displayed in Enscape, yet when I use the Views Tab in the Enscape window the geometry does not change?

Here's what I mean: https://i.imgur.com/JUK9icN.mp4

I would've loved for Enscape to finally be able to display different variants/alternatives in a standalone .exe yet this looks like we're not there yet.Can You please elaborate, Demian Gutberlet?