Wish: automatic save for EnscapeTakeScreenshotCommand ("poor mans Bongo animation rendering" :) )

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

here one more of my crazy ideas to get more from Enscape. ;)

Could it be possible that this command create a more unique file name and allow to automatic save it? My idea is to get one of my first big Enscape wishes working - rendering of Rhino Bongo animations.

My dirty workaround would be to start a Bongo animation rendering based on the simple Rhino display screenshot output, but additional to use _BongoBonusToolForEachFrame and create an automatic Enscape screenshot. I would measure the needed time and add a longer render frame delay at the Bongo output options. So, each frame would be rendered by the Rhino screenshot and additional I get an Enscape screenshot.

This workflow isn't perfect, but only a little bit code enhancement would allow to use Bongo rendering, a big step forward - free camera animation, free object movements. So, I cross my finger and hope to get this little code enhancement. ;) Please see it as an interesting experiment.

-Micha

PS: Got my GTX1080 Ti now and I'm curious to to use the power. :)

• Official Post

Hi Micha, thank you very much for your Feedback! I have filed your request for our developers, so they're informed about the demand for this feature!