Wish: automatic save for EnscapeTakeScreenshotCommand ("poor mans Bongo animation rendering" :) )

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hi,

here one more of my crazy ideas to get more from Enscape. ;)

Could it be possible that this command create a more unique file name and allow to automatic save it? My idea is to get one of my first big Enscape wishes working - rendering of Rhino Bongo animations.

My dirty workaround would be to start a Bongo animation rendering based on the simple Rhino display screenshot output, but additional to use _BongoBonusToolForEachFrame and create an automatic Enscape screenshot. I would measure the needed time and add a longer render frame delay at the Bongo output options. So, each frame would be rendered by the Rhino screenshot and additional I get an Enscape screenshot.

This workflow isn't perfect, but only a little bit code enhancement would allow to use Bongo rendering, a big step forward - free camera animation, free object movements. So, I cross my finger and hope to get this little code enhancement. ;) Please see it as an interesting experiment.

-Micha

PS: Got my GTX1080 Ti now and I'm curious to to use the power. :)

• Official Post

Hi Micha, thank you very much for your Feedback! I have filed your request for our developers, so they're informed about the demand for this feature!