Enscape crash with Nvidia RTX2060

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi! I have been testing Enscape with my new RTX2060 Graphics card, I felt the performance boost in many cases yet in some occasions I could not export more than 4000pixel images with RTX on because the progress bar simply won`t move on and crashes at the end, however in some other cases I could only export the scene with RTX on. I am very confused what is causing this weird performance issue. Does it happen due to the complexity of geometry or the size of high quality textures? or something else? I really want to know. How can we fully utilize the advantage of RTX feature? Will this issue be fixed in Version 2.8? Is there a limit for the maximum size of renderings? Does it depend on the graphic memory of the graphic card?

• Official Post

Does it depend on the graphic memory of the graphic card?

Yes, most of the time this is the case - overall this in turn also means that the complexity of the project and the rendering resolution can be the cause of a crash when the VRAM runs full. But, to let you know exactly, please kindly submit a feedback report:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/

This way we can have a look at your machine information, as well as the provided log files, to get behind the problem. :) Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.