Enscape 2.7, new laptop HTC Vive and sample Enscape exe files - too slow

• We purchased a brand new Laptop (Razer Blade Pro 17 Gaming Laptop 2019: Intel Core i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q but set the resolution to 1080p) and I ran a few tests with the sample enscape exe files (EnscapeSampleProjectRevitVillaStandalone) that you offer on your website. But the performance on settings ultra and high has been very bad with the HTC Vive VR. maybe its a buffering issue because I ran other VR games on this setup and i have had zero performance issues. Is there a way to run off the "time of day" option and always keep it on a single time. any other ideas to get better performance than turing it down to medium settings? This highend laptop should have zero lag and performance issues. I have not tested any export revit projects that we have done but i would think your samples should be a good benchmark. The "Enscape-Advanced Materialtest" did work good but i think that is a low end test.

thoughts?

• nickw , basically what Paul Russam stated. Outdated graphics card drivers especially can cause so many different issues.. otherwise, it would be great if you could briefly install Enscape if you haven't already and send us a feedback report including your log files - this way we can further troubleshoot the cause behind this behavior, as this machine should indeed be able to run VR fluently, even on High - Ultra. :)