"info points" and clickable objects/items within the enscape experience?

• I have a few users of my prototype experiences asking if they would be able to click on an item and have it link to either a bio page, their social media or a web point-of-sale. Is this possible? I do this frequently for clients when I use CloudPano, but that is not at all the same experience which enscape offers and I would like to merge the virtual walkthrough experience with the type of experience which I am currently able to provide with cloudpano and matterport.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

• I have a few users of my prototype experiences asking if they would be able to click on an item and have it link to either a bio page, their social media or a web point-of-sale. Is this possible? I do this frequently for clients when I use CloudPano, but that is not at all the same experience which enscape offers and I would like to merge the virtual walkthrough experience with the type of experience which I am currently able to provide with cloudpano and matterport.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

So, natively this isn't possible yet. It would be with panoramas, stitching them together and having hotspots, but as far as I understand you're already doing something similar. Still, what you requested is also on our agenda filed as a feature request. :) I'm gladly adding your upvote and feedback!