Is RTX only faster or is quality better?

• I have a GTX750ti which is obviously quite bad and now i know RTX cards are super fast and the recommended cards to use, but does the additional gpu memory/cuda cores also improve the render quality of Enscape or is it simply way faster?

For instance when I render the same scene with the same settings on my current system and another with an RTX 2080 for example, will they LOOK different too?

Thanks

• I have a GTX750ti which is obviously quite bad and now i know RTX cards are super fast and the recommended cards to use, but does the additional gpu memory/cuda cores also improve the render quality of Enscape or is it simply way faster?

For instance when I render the same scene with the same settings on my current system and another with an RTX 2080 for example, will they LOOK different too?

Thanks

Welcome to our forum!

No matter for which RTX card you'll go, it will be a huge upgrade in performance - quality as well since we do in fact support RTX reflections. In that regard, if you have a lot of reflective surfaces placed in your project, you'll also see a difference in quality compared to a GTX card, or any card from AMD of course. :) But, otherwise if you turn the Rendering Quality up to Ultra, you will probably also be happy with an GTX card like the 1080 for example, or the 1080 Ti. Again, it also depends on the scenes you'd be rendering. :)