Custom Asset Library Import for 2.8?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Okay, did some digging and found some gltf files in install directory:

extensions": {

"ENS_material": {

"specular": 0.0,

"imageFade": 1.0,

"indexOfRefraction": 1.0,

"billboardType": 0,

"materialType": 0,

"isSolidGlass": false,

"bumpMapType": 0,

"albedoColor": [

],

"tintColor": [

],

"waterParams": {

"waterColor": [

],

"windDirection": [

],

"waveHeight": 0.10000000149011612,

"waveScale": 1.0,

"causticsIntensity": 1.0

• Out of all the features that are on the road map, I agree this is the highest priority. Trying to find ways to get assets in to Revit is all people in my office want to talk about.

Agree that if the tool Pieter created works well enough, many in our office would rather start using that now than wait for an official solution. I would also vote for providing interoperability between Pieter's tool and the official solution.

• Official Post

Out of all the features that are on the road map, I agree this is the highest priority. Trying to find ways to get assets in to Revit is all people in my office want to talk about.

Agree that if the tool Pieter created works well enough, many in our office would rather start using that now than wait for an official solution. I would also vote for providing interoperability between Pieter's tool and the official solution.

Thanks for the feedback. We look what we can do when it comes to Pieter's method combined with our then custom Asset Library functionality.

• Wonderful. I imagine you might want to adjust folder structures of the library etc. I would be more than happy to build a batch converter for that. Just let me know how we can help.