Sharing 360 Panoramas - and revising them?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I shared a 360 panorama with clients but shortly after, we had a minor revision. So I've created a new one with the revisions and uploaded that to the cloud and removed the old one.

Problem is, previously I had sent clients the link in an email, which has now changed due to it being a different file. Is there a way to share a link with them that can be updated behind the scenes without them knowing- always directing them to the most current panorama? We use Google Drive to share project files to clients and update those frequently so they are always up to date. It'd be great if we could simply drop in the file/link to that shared folder. Doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Simply uploading the panorama file to the folder get treated like a single JPEG image with all of the views flattened.

I also tried to create a .txt document with the hyperlink inside, and making that .txt a .html file - thinking maybe I could just update that link as needed. That didn't work either.

• Official Post

Tim , thanks for your request. I'm afraid, at the moment it's not possible to replace panoramas and keep the current link - if you save it as a file, you'll have it available to upload to your own web-service which you could setup for your example (in that regard please contact your Web Developer for example, if one is available). Through this you'd have more control over the link replacement part. :)

I can also gladly file your inquiry as a feature request if you like!

• Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'll look into alternative methods like web hosting, but I'm hoping we can get this as a native feature somehow. I much prefer to have the 360 panorama's in it's own separate hosted service than creating custom web pages per project via our web own development. This would keep things much simpler and less time consuming. Especially since Enscape is 99% there in terms of having the service set up and running- aside from updating the panorama image without losing the previously shared link.

• Official Post

Tim , after having a chat about this with our developers, so far the plan is to implement a dedicated user tool which will allow you to actually replace panoramas in the future WHILE keeping the link. :) So stay tuned!

• Tim , after having a chat about this with our developers, so far the plan is to implement a dedicated user tool which will allow you to actually replace panoramas in the future WHILE keeping the link. :) So stay tuned!

EXCELLENT! Thank you for passing the request along.

Sorry it took so long for me to see this. I don't log-in much to check notifications.

• Official Post

This is something I have been hoping for for a long time.

Should just be a matter of time so stay tuned!