Enscape pausing at 5% and never opens

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

I have been running into a problem starting up Enscape. It pauses at 5% and never loads. I was using Enscape to export views with no problem all last week. Today is the first time I had to use Enscape again since last Thursday, May 28. I spent quite a while doing troubleshooting today to no avail. I made sure I had the updated release of Enscape as well as the other programs required (such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 Redistributable x64 and Vulkan) I made sure VS is service pack 3 and updated as well. My graphics card is up to date, and I also disabled some of the recommeded programs from my startup menu. I am running out of troubleshooting ideas, and need help to figure out how to get Enscape back up and running again.

Thank you,

Clara

• Official Post

cdorfi welcome to our forum, I am sorry to hear about that.

Can you please briefly send in a feedback report so that we can have a look at your log files to troubleshoot this? That would be very helpful - you can simply add a link to this thread for reference purposes:

https://enscape3d.com/communit…sing-the-feedback-button/