Looking for some extension help?

• Hey guys, Im wondering if someone could help me out with an extension.

Ive been using an older version of sketchup and an extension called cutlist that doesnt work with the latest version of sketchup.

What I need to do is export an excel Speed TestSolitaireessay writer file from my drawing that is prompted by a "HDW" text added in the components entity info (along with product codes) that I add to my hardware components in my drawing.

If anyone has any insight how I could accomplish this with a SU2020 extension would be greatly appreciated.

• Hey guys, Im wondering if someone could help me out with an extension.

Ive been using an older version of sketchup and an extension called cutlist that doesnt work with the latest version of sketchup.

What I need to do is export an excel file from my drawing that is prompted by a "HDW" text added in the components entity info (along with product codes) that I add to my hardware components in my drawing.

If anyone has any insight how I could accomplish this with a SU2020 extension would be greatly appreciated.

I'm afraid, this topic does not seem to be related to Enscape? You may want to ask in the SketchUp forum itself. :)