Revit 2020 Material not rendering correctly

• I am having a bizarre issue with a certain material that refuses to render correctly. The first image is the texture that is being used, the second image is how Revit 2020 shows the material in Realistic Mode, and the third image is how Enscape renders it. No amount of material, Visual, or lighting adjustments will get it even close to what it is supposed to look like. I have tried creating a completely new material with no luck, and have used different versions of the texture image with the same results.

Any help would be appreciated; this snafu is holding up the project!

• I am having a bizarre issue with a certain material that refuses to render correctly. The first image is the texture that is being used, the second image is how Revit 2020 shows the material in Realistic Mode, and the third image is how Enscape renders it. No amount of material, Visual, or lighting adjustments will get it even close to what it is supposed to look like. I have tried creating a completely new material with no luck, and have used different versions of the texture image with the same results.

Any help would be appreciated; this snafu is holding up the project!

In the first instance, can you please reset your Visual Settings:

And, have you also tried to adjust the time of day through "Shift + Right Mouse + Move the mouse to the left/right" ? It looks as if this may be caused by either a too warm color temperature (Visual Settings -> Image tab) , or by having the time of day set to early morning/evening.

Thanks a lot in advance! Feel free to also gladly share the project with me via wetransfer.com for example so that we can check it out ourselves as well.