Enscape 2020 / Major problems never solved

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/17616/

METAL NOISE

Here you can see the basic Stainless keyword material, adding incredibly disturbing noise, will ALWAYS occur with metalness around the 70%. Never been fixed, brought it up multiple times in here. This material does not have any image texture, pure color and metalness.

forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/17617/

POOR REFLECTION INFORMATION

Whenever there is a reflection plane that can show the sky or HDR, or white background, it will show the same flat sky and ground and it really takes out the realism.

** check the TV versus the window

*it will also not show all portion of a room reflected in a mirror or chromatic material. It sucks because even the lighting will be missing...

BATCH RENDER VS SINGLE RENDER FOV NOT SYNCING

Explained before a couple times in here, even with the 2.8, the scene presets doesn't translate in the batch rendering, but will be good on single rendering. Makes it irrelevant to even have the option of batch rendering.

. I know you guys are not big on telling whats up with the new versions and all, but I feel like these have been issues around for "years" now, literally.. what's in Enscape's roadmap these days ? Can we get like basic fixes ?

• benjaminriendeau - The Road Map is always available here, towards the bottom of that page.

Your links appear to result in a Page not found. Are the links correct?

METAL.

I'll make sure to bring this issue up with the PM. We do have a feature request pertaining to dual layered materials though, and there are some other 'material' based improvements planned, I think I am correct in saying.

POOR REFLECTION INFORMATION

Technical limitation of real time ray trace rendering, I am afraid to say. No magic bullet to this, and improvements can be expected to be seen iteratively, so small gradual improvements. If you were to go back to version, 2.3, for example and compare it to where we are now, this has vastly improved.

BATCH RENDER VS SINGLE RENDER FOV NOT SYNCING

FoV, when set in the CAD, will only be applied to a View when View Synchronization is enabled. Views created in the CADs are only ever approximated, and therefore its advised to create the VIew using the Enscape Create View button.

The Projection mode will only be applied when the View Synchronization is enabled, as is done for the Field of View and the camera's roll/bank angle.

You can always suggest basic fixes, and we can certainly feed these into the PM team, but there are sometimes dependencies that mean a basic fix cant be implemented due to B and C. B and C are scheduled to get fixed in XX Sprint, and so on and so forth.

• BATCH RENDER VS SINGLE RENDER FOV NOT SYNCING

FoV, when set in the CAD, will only be applied to a View when View Synchronization is enabled. Views created in the CADs are only ever approximated, and therefore its advised to create the VIew using the Enscape Create View button.

The Projection mode will only be applied when the View Synchronization is enabled, as is done for the Field of View and the camera's roll/bank angle.

as stated earlier, it does not change the fact that the views are not syncing