texture Distortion after making a change in Enscape Material

• Yuri.Ismalova - I am not sure if, but I think Transmute object materials get messed up, enlarged and moved around.

A possible workaround might be:

- download the plugin called SketchUV (UV tool for sketchup).

- before editing any materials, launch SketchUV (click icon), select all surfaces of the model, right click, and select "save UVs".

- now, edit your material as you wish, even though the UVs will fuck up.

- after you are done, simply launch SketchUV again, select surfaces, right click and then select "load UVs".

If that does not resolve the issue, then can you supply us with the project file with the materials for our developers to take a closer look at this?

• Hi Pete Chamberlain
    thanks for your reply

i Solved it before with TT-UV toolkit. the issue is that this problem occurs every time in every Object and gets time. we use a Realtime engine for Speed but these problems low our speed of Done render.

• Yuri.Ismalova - Thanks for the reply.
    Is TT-UV different to SketchUV, as I don't find that in the SketchUp Extenion Warehouse? Its not clear if you tried that specific plugin, or not.

On reply, if you confirm that you don't have success, then I can create a Feature Request for better support of Transmute object materials.

• Yuri.Ismalova - Thanks for the reply.
    Is TT-UV different to SketchUV, as I don't find that in the SketchUp Extenion Warehouse? Its not clear if you tried that specific plugin, or not.

On reply, if you confirm that you don't have success, then I can create a Feature Request for better support of Transmute object materials.

if possible create a feature request for BetterSupport Of Transmute Object, just need keep UV for ever .