AMD

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • I currently use a Radeon Pro WX7100 in my work computer. I have had a couple issues in the past with Enscape that Nvidia users haven't had and seem to have another one pop up recently within the last few Preview updates. I don't exactly know what version caused it, as I've mostly been working from home for the past 4 months.

I have updated all my GPU drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled a few of the latest versions of Enscape. I still get my bug. My home computer has a 1080ti in it, and I've been trying to troubleshoot between the two and I haven't been successful. Everything seems to work on my home computer. No issues with different files, file sizes, versions, etc. So it must be a AMD thing.

My bug:
    When I'm on my work computer, I go to move the camera position in the Enscape window, the enscape lights seem to de-render. They vanish and my scene goes dark. As soon as I stop moving the window, the lights seem to slowly render back in. I figured it would be just a preview window bug. So I go to export a video and they disappear just like in the preview window. My whole video is dark and the lights never seem to render in.

• Official Post

Ryan , I'm sorry to hear about that - in this case it would definitely be great to receive a feedback report - plus, if you have the chance you can gladly share the video with us, or a video in which you show us this behavior side by side, Enscape next to the viewport output of SketchUp itself. That could prove itself very useful in troubleshooting this - if you want, you can also gladly share the project itself with us (via wetransfer.com and you can simply include a link to the project in the submission form of your feedback report).

Thanks a lot in advance!