Question about License and Web views

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello there. I got a question about how the Web-Standalone file is tied to the License.

Scenario:

I have a standard fixed seat license and no floating license since its what we bought before corona.

Are the Web-Standalones tied to the license? Or will the one I created at home be unavailable when I deactivate my license there and activate it at work?

Thanks for clarification. Wanted to ask before I cause inconveniences for our clients x)

• Official Post

Kristof95 , thanks for your great question. :)

At the moment, the Web Standalones are actually tied to the machine only - this will change with 2.9! Then, the Web Standalones and Panoramas will get their own portal for management, plus they will be tied to the corresponding license. I hope this won't be too much of an inconvenience in the meantime.